CORNWALL – The final night of racing at Cornwall Motor Speedway saw Carey Terrance take the win in the 100 lap Canadian Nationals race Sunday night.
Terrance fended off challenges from Felix Roy, who is the series champion.
Thomas Cook won the the 50-lap sportsman feature while Gabriel Caouette was victorious in the pro-stock. Mini-stock saw Marc Andre Voyer win and Skylar Ladouceur took the checkered flag in the 20-lap sportsman feature.
Over 125 cars were on the track for the final night of divisional racing.
Below are a list of the series champions:
- Felix Roy – Fat Les Chip Stand Canadian Nationals
- Corey Wheeler – JLB Heating and Cooling 358 Modified
- Shane Pecore – Race for the Cure Series/RSI Industrial Heat
- Marc Lalonde – Alexandria Home Hardware Pro-Stock
- James Clarke – Ricks Ranch Mini-Stock
The Fireball Enduro happens this weekend with racing at 2 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.