SD&G – It’s municipal election day across Ontario and in SD&G, and polls will open for places that have a paper ballot option.
Polls are open from 10 a.m. until 8 p.m.
In Cornwall, you should take your voter information card to any polling station. But if you didn’t receive it, all you need is two pieces of ID confirming your residency.
Here’s where you go to cast a ballot:
- Benson Center (800 Seventh Street West)
- Cornwall SDG Paramedic Services Building (601 Campbell Street)
- Cornwall Square (1 Water Street East)
- St. Felix Church Hall (620 Glengarry Boulevard)
South Stormont is using a combination of internet voting and paper ballot. While your voter card will show the preferred location, you can vote at any polling station:
- South Stormont township office (2 Mille Roches Road, Long Sault)
- St. Andrews West Fire Hall (5205 Highway 138, St. Andrews West)
- Newington Fire Hall (3921 County Road 12, Newington)
- Rothwell-Osnabruck School (Lancer Center)(1 College Street, Ingleside)
South Dundas is using internet and paper ballot. There is one polling station open today:
- South Dundas Municipal Center (34 Ottawa Street, Morrisburg)
South Glengarry is internet and phone voting only. For help with your vote you can visit the voter help center at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 544 (119 Military Road North, Lancaster). Please note, you can’t cast your vote here.
North Stormont is voting by internet and phone only. There are no paper ballots.
North Dundas is voting by internet and phone only. No paper ballots. There is internet access at the township office (636 St. Lawrence Street) today to cast your vote.
North Glengarry is voting by phone, internet and paper ballot. There are three polling stations today:
- Glen Robertson Community Center (22015 Main Street, Glen Robertson)
- Dunvegan Recreation Center (19053 County Road 24, Dunvegan)
- Maxville Sports Complex (25 Fair Street, Maxville)
Cornwall Newswatch will bring you the results after the polls close later tonight and Tuesday.