SD&G – Maintaining a healthy lifestyle it not only a personal reward but it comes with bragging rights.
Eight businesses in SD&G and Prescott-Russell have received Workplace Health Awards from the Eastern Ontario Health Unit.
Here are the award winners and the level of award they received:
- Cornwall Electric – platinum
- Glengarry Memorial Hospital – gold
- Cornwall Community Hospital – gold
- St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation – gold
- The SD&G Children’s Aid Society – silver
- City of Cornwall Social and Housing Services – silver
- Winchester District Memorial Hospital – silver
- Glengarry Outreach – Carefor – bronze
The EOHU says this businesses are helping to make a difference in the lives of their employees, their families, and their communities.
To learn more about the Workplace Health Promotion Program, call the health unit at 613-933-1375 or 1-800-267-7120 and ask for Health Line. There’s also information in the Workplaces section of the EOHU website.