KEMPTVILLE – The top seats at the board for the Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario are going to look very familiar for the next four years.
Brent Laton and Todd Lalonde were acclaimed as chairman and vice-chairman respectively during the board’s first meeting Tuesday night.
This is Laton’s thirteenth year as a school board trustee and Lalonde’s ninth.
Here is the entire makeup of the board of trustees and the areas they represent:
- Ron Eamer – City of Cornwall and Glengarry County
- Nancy Kirby – Lanark County
- Todd Lalonde – City of Cornwall and Glengarry County
- Brent Laton – Grenville County and Elizabethtown-Kitley Township
- Robin Reil – City of Brockville, Town of Smiths Falls, and Leeds County
- Karen McAllister – Dundas and Stormont Counties
- Sue Wilson – Prescott and Russell Counties
- Brianna Workman – Catholic Student Trustee, 2014-2015
The CDSBEO has 40 elementary schools and 10 high schools in the eight counties of Eastern Ontario.