MOOSE CREEK – Fire has engulfed a farm equipment shop on County Road 15, east of Moose Creek.
The fire started in the building at 17184 McLean Road, known to locals as Jans Repair Shop.
The business does repairs to farm machinery.
A photo from the scene shows a large outbuilding completely engulfed in flames.
A witness tells Cornwall Newswatch there are homes on either side of the building and firefighters were working to contain the fire to the shop.
No other details were available.
We will be updating this story Wednesday.