SD&G – Auxiliary officers from the SD&G O.P.P. and Cornwall police are joining forces Saturday, all in the name of helping the less fortunate.
Both auxiliary units are holding the “Stuff a Cruiser with Food Drive” at various locations across the United Counties starting at 10 a.m.
The proceeds are going to area food banks. Here is the list of locations and food banks the drives are supporting:
- Chartrand’s Your Independent Grocer (Alexandria) – Saint-Vincent de Paul
- Riley’s Valu-Mart (Morrisburg) – Dundas County Food Bank
- Mike Dean’s (Winchester) – Dundas County Food Bank
- Foodland (Ingleside) – Agape Centre Cornwall
- Baxtrom’s Your Independent Grocer (Cornwall) – Agape Centre Cornwall
- Metro (Cornwall) – Agape Centre Cornwall
The food drive runs until 3 p.m. Saturday afternoon.